Business Intelligence Specialist-Intermediate – TS/SCI(NSW- eKM)
Website Spathe Systems, LLC
Business Intelligence Specialist – Intermediate
Spathe Systems is seeking a Business Intelligence Specialist – Intermediate for a NAVSPECWARCOM customer.
Spathe Systems is a rapidly growing SOF led, 8(a) defense contractor headquartered in Tampa, FL with offices in Fayetteville, NC and strategic partner locations in Virginia Beach and Coronado. As a small business with a tight nit family feel, Spathe empowers its employees to solve problems and make decisions.
Under general direction, responsible for converting business requirements and high-level data collection needs into well-specified analyses, reporting and visualizations. Gathers BI requirements, design solutions and works with developers on their delivery. Utilizes our selected platforms – including SQL Server, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Power BI, along with SSRS, to successfully deploy business intelligence solutions to satisfy information requirements.
Analysis and Reporting Development and Support: The Candidate shall develop new enterprise business intelligence (BI) service offerings, content creation, and value propositions to support and improve Government business processes. They should be able to perform the following tasks:
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery.
- Provide ongoing development and maintenance of an operational data store and enterprise data warehouse using BI best practices, relational structures, dimensional data modeling, structured query language skills, data warehouse and reporting techniques.
- Improve and streamline processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value.
- Provide ongoing development and maintenance of a BI architecture that enables fact‐based decision making and ad-hoc analysis and insight generation.
- Provide interactive real-time dashboards and key performance indicators using Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server Reporting Services, Tableau, Sisense, SAP Crystal Reports, IBM Cognos, Qlik, or newly identified BI tools.
- Provide end-user support and encourage user adoption. Act as Tier 1 support for end-users of BI tools. Train end-users on basic functionality. Direct users to training material and available resources.
- BA/BS Degree and/or 5+ years of relevant experience
- If degreed Bachelor’s Degree in Business Intelligence, Computer Science, Data Analytics preferred.
- Dam Neck Virginia Beach, VA
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time off
- 10 Federal Holidays
- 0800- 1700 Monday to Friday – adjusted as required