Website Spathe Systems, LLC
Spathe Systems is seeking a DevOps Engineer for a J6 Innovation customer.
Spathe Systems is a rapidly growing SOF led, 8(a) defense contractor headquartered in Tampa, FL with offices in Fayetteville, NC and strategic partner locations in Virginia Beach and Coronado. As a small business with a tight nit family feel, Spathe empowers its employees to solve problems and make decisions.
Clearance: Ability to attain Secret security clearance (Must be US Citizen)
The DevOps Engineer (Platform) develops and manages the CI/CD pipelines of a wide variety of applications. They are “disconnected” from the product teams. Ideally, most of the DevOps platform engineers should be co-located. They should be considered a “generalist” on CI/CD pipeline and security requirements, with strong knowledge of the platform.
- Build and configure delivery environments supporting CI/CD tools using an agile delivery methodology
- Define and implement the build, deployment and monitoring standards for assigned projects
- Deliver end-to-end automation of deployment, monitoring, and infrastructure management in a cloud environment
- Work closely with government customers and development team to build and configure a high performing, scalable, cloud-based infrastructure
- Providing expertise and best practices for implementing cloud security (internal) and product security (external)
- Actively contributing to the continuous improvement of the governance platform and tooling by providing input into the roadmap and contributing to tool development
- Developing processes that produce artifacts to support security and compliance requirements
- Have a passion for agile and DevOps methodologies.
- Experienced in providing DevOps implementation using Ansible, Jenkins, and Gitlab including Auto DevSecOps.
- Experienced in developing, testing, and maintaining containerized applications.
- Working knowledge of source version control, build/release tools and methodologies and CI/CD pipelines.
- Working knowledge of the software build process.
- A passion for building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for large enterprises that consists of hundreds of applications.
- Strong “security first” mindset.
- Ability to analyze problems with a flexible and creative approach.
- Manage complex tasks and adapt to rapidly changing requirements.
- Exposure/working understanding of container technology such as Docker, OpenShift, ECS, EKS
- AWS and/or Azure Certification (preferred)
- Red Hat Certifications (preferred)
- Tampa, FL
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time off
- 10 Federal Holidays
- Monday to Friday with flexible work hours
- 0%-20% per year