Jr. Systems Administrator – TS/SCI
Website Spathe Systems, LLC
Jr. Systems Administrator
Spathe Systems is a rapidly growing, Defense Contractor headquartered in Tampa, FL with satellite office in Fayetteville, NC. As a fast, reliable, agile, and responsive services and solutions company, Spathe Systems enables operations by capitalizing on our diverse experiences within the Defense, Commercial and Academic Industries, delivering Innovative, Interoperable Technologies and leveraging strategic alliances with industry partners. Our niche spans C5I Systems Support, Workforce Modernization, and Mission Support. As a small business with a tight nit family feel, Spathe empowers its employees to solve problems and make decisions, while supporting and elevating the workforce with the responsibility and accountability to be successful.
Spathe Systems is seeking a Junior System Administrator specializing in performing backups, restoring files, managing user accounts and performing system maintenance activities.
The Junior Systems Administrator works on the Systems Engineering team and completes complex projects/tasks utilizing primary operating system Microsoft products windows and servers. The Junior Systems Administrator will also work with the Service Desk. Involvement with the Service Desk will include: Training designed fix actions, incident trend analysis, and escalated ticket resolution.
- Excellent communication skills w/ ability to effectively interact with high level government staff and industry
- Knowledge of computers systems
- The ability to test, troubleshoot, diagnose, resolve problems and provide technical support for users
- DoD 8570 certification Required (Security + minimum)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate preferred but not required
- Must have an active TS/SCI security clearance
- 2 – 4 years of related experience in System Administrator
- Ft. Bragg, NC
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time off
- 10 Federal Holidays