Regional Engagement Branch Liaison – Secret
Website Spathe Systems, LLC
Regional Engagement Branch Liaison (for MSOFS NAVSCIATTS)
Spathe Systems is seeking a Regional Engagement Branch Liaison for a NAVSPECWARCOM customer.
Spathe Systems is a rapidly growing SOF led, 8(a) defense contractor headquartered in Tampa, FL with offices in Fayetteville, NC and strategic partner locations in Virginia Beach and Coronado. As a small business with a tight nit family feel, Spathe empowers its employees to solve problems and make decisions.
In coordination with the assigned Government representative, assists Naval Small Craft Instruction and Technical School (NAVSCIATTS) with coordination, planning and execution of all command contingency and mobilization of title 10 and title 22 events both CONUS and OCONUS. Acts as a Subject Matter Expert and liaison to Combatant Commanders, U.S. Embassy, Theater Special Operations Command (TSOC) representatives and Maritime Liaison Elements for NAVSCIATTS. Assists in planning and tracking all CONUS training semesters focused on specific Geographic Combatant Command and TSOCs. Coordinates overseas training deployments involving NAVSCIATTS Active Duty, GS, and contractor personnel and equipment.
- In coordination with the assigned Government representative, support Executive Level briefings at the Flag Officer and General Officer (FO/GO) level (routinely brief U.S. and Partner Nation Chief of Defense (CHOD), FO/GO leadership).
- Shall be able to communicate in writing at the Executive Level to assist Government representative with these routine communications.
- Act as subject matter expert on SOF activities as well as other human and geopolitical issues affecting TSOC plans and activities in one or more assigned respective regions.
- Employ knowledge on current and validated CONPLANs, OPLANs, EXORDs, and statutory authorities directly relevant to one or more assigned respective regions.
- Utilize budgeting, Internet, and computer skills to provide information in support of the development of cost estimates pertained to all facets of Operational and Administrative support of Pre Deployment Site Surveys (PDSS) and Mobile Training Teams (MTT’s) IAW SOCOM Directives and DSCA SC/SA program policies.
- In coordination with the assigned Government representative, utilize strong communication, presentation, management, and leadership skills and be flexible and creative under pressure to build rapport and receive cooperation from Security Cooperation Officers and Partner Nation Officials. Must be able to explain the organization’s position clearly.
- Maintain an impeccable professional appearance as defined in paragraph 8.1.3 herein and have full command of the English language to engage and communicate at the Executive/GO/FO level.
- Assist with the development of Building Partner Capacity with Train and Equip Cases for Security Cooperation/Security Assistance (SC/SA) programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on implementation of assessments, monitoring and evaluations.
- In coordination with the assigned Government representative, assist with preparing clear, well-organized After-Action Reports and Engagements Summaries for distribution to superiors.
- Be able to understand and apply a wide variety of policies, laws, guidelines, publications, and instructions relating to training international students in accordance with National Defense, Theater and Country Campaign Strategies.
- In coordination with the assigned Government representative, utilize strong critical thinking and decision-making skills to assist assigned Government representative with briefing theater’s policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Must be familiar with current and historical human rights issues, civil affairs / public affairs issues, and have current familiarity with the ambient political and military climate of countries comprising assigned region.
- Advises with appropriate recommendations for resolution to the Operations Officer N3.
- In coordination with the assigned Government representative, assist with developing briefs as appropriate for Key Leader Engagement.
- Ensures pre-deployment requirements are met, to include briefs, medical, visa, travel etc.
- Eight (8) years’ experience working in Security Cooperation and Security Assistance programs and/or training of International Partners related to Security Cooperation and Security Assistance with no Degree, or five (5) years’ experience working in Security Cooperation programs and/or training of International Partners related to Security Cooperation and Security Assistance with a degree from an accredited U.S. college.
- Six (6) years’ experience as NSW Operations Chief or other agency equivalent level or higher.
- Five (5) years’ experience using Microsoft Office suite.
- Five (5) years’ experience communicating fluently in English both orally and in writing, including ability to use proper grammar, punctuation/spelling to prepare letters/reports.
- One (1) year experience working with Department of State and Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) Security Assistance and Security Cooperation programs and policies.
- Stennis Space Center, MS
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time off
- 10 Federal Holidays
- Monday to Friday with flexible work hours (may require additional weeknights and/or weekends).
- General core hours 0700-1800 hrs.
- Personnel may be required to travel CONUS or OCONUS for up to 4 weeks per trip.