Site Reliability Engineer – Levels 1,2,3 – TS/SCI
Website Spathe Systems, LLC
Site Reliability Engineer – Levels 1,2,3
Spathe Systems is a rapidly growing, 8(a) defense contractor headquartered in Tampa, FL with offices in Fayetteville, NC. As a small business with a tight nit family feel, Spathe empowers its employees to solve problems and make decisions. Spathe is currently searching for Project Managers to join our DevSecOps team.
Clearance: TS/SCI Required
- Evolve continuous integration\continuous deployment (CI\CD) toolsets and methodologies to maintain consistent environments and automate deployments.
- Design, code, and test automation and tools in accordance with best practices and coding standards. Identify dependencies and risks, proposing solutions that optimize trade-offs between time, cost, and scope.
- Create scripts to automate processes in various languages (e.g: Python, C#, .NET, BASH).
- Support enterprise DevOps, automation, and CI/CD tools (e.g: Ansible, Jenkins, etc.).
- Monitor and configure an enterprise-grade container platform service (e.g: OpenShift).
- Build/Maintain serverless and containerized systems and services within AWS environment.
- Install and Maintain SSL/TLS Certificates for a wide array of software solutions.
- Minimum of a Computer Science Bachelors or related computer degree
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in an IT organization in roles such as Developer, System Administrator (Linux), Systems Analyst and other Infrastructure and Software support-based roles.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting production applications throughout the full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with platform monitoring tools like Splunk, AWS CloudWatch, Prometheus, and Dynatrace.
- Bonus potential
Work Location (nationwide, relocation assistance may be available):
- Tampa, Florida
- 0%-20% per year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday with flexible work hours