Sourcing Specialist – Intern
Website Spathe Systems, LLC
Sourcing Specialist -Intern
Spathe Systems is seeking a Sourcing Specialist -Intern for Spathe Systems.
Spathe Systems is a rapidly growing SOF led, 8(a) defense contractor headquartered in Tampa, FL with offices in Fayetteville, NC and strategic partner locations in Virginia Beach and Coronado. As a small business with a tight nit family feel, Spathe empowers its employees to solve problems and make decisions.
We are looking for a Sourcing Specialist to support our recruiting team and help us place qualified candidates faster.
Sourcing Specialist responsibilities include searching social networks and portfolio sites to identify potential candidates, sending recruiting emails and organizing an effective employee referral system. To be successful in this role, you should combine knowledge of sourcing techniques with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for our company’s current and future staffing needs.
- Use social media networks to look for and connect with potential candidates
- Interact with professionals on niche platforms
- Review online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify each position’s requirements
- Send recruiting emails and follow up with candidates
- Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
- Contact past applicants for new job opportunities
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals
- Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases
- Proven work experience as a Sourcing Specialist, Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and other Human Resources Management software preferred
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites, and resume databases
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge)
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Tampa, FL
- M-F with flexible hours