Sr. Application Developer – Ability to obtain Secret security clearance (Must be US Citizen)
Website Spathe Systems, LLC
Sr. Application Developer
Spathe Systems is a rapidly growing, 8(a) defense contractor headquartered in Tampa, FL with offices in Fayetteville, NC. As a small business with a tight nit family feel, Spathe empowers its employees to solve problems and make decisions. Spathe is currently searching for a Sr. Application Developer to join our eSOF team.
Clearance: Ability to obtain Secret security clearance (Must be US Citizen)
- Conducts software and coding research, design, implementation, and maintenance of customer software
- Contribute to overall architectural design of web applications and services and provide recommendations to senior staff
- Works closely with other developers, business, and systems analysts
- Develops, maintains, and enhances high quality software code in accordance with established organization standards and development guidelines
- Identify areas for and develop modification in existing programs
- Improve and maintain the health of the codebase
- Integrate with APIs from applications and other containers
- Produce technical documentation that accurately and thoroughly describes the software design and codebase
- Expertise in design, development, troubleshooting, debugging and implementation of high-quality code.
- Demonstrated understanding of Kubernetes, Docker, Istio, and other cloud orchestration tools
- Experience in a wide variety of computing environments, including cloud and containerized development.
- Foundational knowledge of both relational and non-relational databases
- Cultivate a “security first” approach to test-driven development.
- Bonus potential
- Tampa, FL
- 0%-20% per year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday with flexible work hours