Sr. Configuration Analyst – Secret, TS/SCI preferred
Website Spathe Systems, LLC
Sr Configuration Analyst
Spathe Systems is a rapidly growing, Defense Contractor headquartered in Tampa, FL with satellite offices in Fayetteville, NC. As a fast, reliable, agile, and responsive services and solutions company, Spathe Systems enables operations by capitalizing on our diverse experiences within the Defense, Commercial and Academic Industries, delivering Innovative, Interoperable Technologies and leveraging strategic alliances with industry partners. Our niche spans C5I Systems Support, Workforce Modernization, and Mission Support. As a small business with a tight nit family feel, Spathe empowers its employees to solve problems and make decisions, while supporting and elevating the workforce with the responsibility and accountability to be successful.
Spathe is currently searching for a Sr Configuration Analyst to join our team in the Tampa, FL area in support of US BICES-X!
Clearance: Possess a Secret Clearance, TS/SCI Security Clearance preferred
Spathe is looking for an experienced, dedicated, and personable Sr Configuration Analyst to join our team in Tampa FL! The Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (OUSD(I)) United States Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation Systems – eXtended (US BICES-X) capability supports the multinational intelligence sharing and collaboration requirements of Defense Intelligence and the U.S. Combatant Commands (CCMDs). This document addresses the requirements for operational engineering and administrative support to the US BICES-X Prime Contract.
In this position, you will support an Enterprise team to work in a fast-paced global enterprise environment supporting US BICES-X in its international efforts. We are seeking creative and driven professionals with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
- Maintains the Configuration Management System (CMS)
- Assign Process Responsibilities to Organizations
- Communicate and Deploy Framework
- Define Measurements and Controls
- Define Process Policies, Standards, and Conceptual Models
- Determine Process Data Requirements
- Determine Process Procedures
- Determine Process Relationships to Other Processes
- Identify Process Roles and Responsibilities
- Specify Process Purpose, Scope, Goals, and Capabilities
- Within an operational context, this includes internal configuration management database (CMDB)
- Plans, publicizes and oversees implementation of an updated Configuration Management System (CMS).
- Ensures that the CMS is populated with CIs according to policy
- Ensures maintenance of the CMS
- Ensures that CIs are uniquely identified with naming conventions. Ensures that staff comply with identification standards for object types, environments, processes, life-cycles, documentation, versions, formats, baselines, releases and templates.
- Within an operations context:
- Uses or provides the CMDB to facilitate impact assessment for change requests and to ensure that implemented Changes are as authorized. Creates Change records, configuration baselines, and package Release records in order to specify the effect on CIs of an authorized Change. Ensures any changes to Change authorization records are themselves subject to Change Management procedures. Ensures that the CMDB is updated when a Change is implemented.
- Provides the CMDB to help identify other CIs affected by a fault that is affecting a CI.
- Carries out the Process Manager responsibilities for the Configuration Management process
- Bachelor Arts/Bachelor Science Degree in computer science, information systems, or software engineering, or a combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 5+ Years Managing configuration and change management activities.
- Must meet DoD 8570.01M requirements for IAM Level II (e.g. CASP CE, etc.).
- Must have ITIL V3/V4 Foundation.
- SQL Server 2016 or 2017
- Experienced in supporting government leaders and other technical/business professionals.
- Assists senior level technicians, specialists & managers.
- Experience in supporting Configuration Control Boards (CCB) and related governance structures, including the development and maintenance of CCB Charters.
- Experience in Unix/Linux commands (beginner-mid)
- Ability to handle changes systematically maintaining system integrity over time. CM implements the policies, procedures, techniques, and tools that manage, evaluate proposed changes, track the status of changes, and maintain an inventory of system and support documents as the system changes
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to work across organizations.
- In-depth understanding of the software development life cycle for implementing Enterprise level systems.
- Tampa, Florida
- Not Likely, but no more than 20%
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday with flexible work hours