Student Affairs Liaison – Secret
Website Spathe Systems, LLC
Student Affairs Liaison (for MSOFS NAVSCIATTS)
Spathe Systems is seeking a Student Affairs Liaison for a NAVSPECWARCOM customer.
Spathe Systems is a rapidly growing SOF led, 8(a) defense contractor headquartered in Tampa, FL with offices in Fayetteville, NC and strategic partner locations in Virginia Beach and Coronado. As a small business with a tight nit family feel, Spathe empowers its employees to solve problems and make decisions.
Assist the International Military Student Officer (IMSO) with administrative and logistical support for all International Military Students (IMS) attending Naval Small Craft Instruction and Technical School (NAVSCIATTS) in administration, socialization, cultural enrichment, transportation, recreation, logistical and customer support services for all IMS.
- Provides the coordination and support necessary to ensure travel arrangements for IMS.
- Assists the International Military Student Officer (IMSO) with student indoctrination and day to- day operation.
- Assists with maintaining the student tracking matrix including berthing assignments for all students.
- Ensures students are assigned berthing, necessary transportation, and general student support matters upon arrival, stay and departure.
- Coordinates transportation requirements in support of the Field Studies Program (FSP) events.
- Required to perform pre-operational maintenance on vehicles, such as cleaning, picking up debris, checking and adding fluids, such as wiper fluid as needed.
- Provides Spanish language assistance to facilitate communications during educational and cultural excursions, graduations, official visits, field trips, IMSO Support, airport runs and student indoctrination.
- Assist with operating and maintaining the key security program for the barracks.
- Assist with ordering all logistical office and barracks supplies.
- Coordinates with NAVSCIATTS facilities manager and NAVFAC in providing maintenance support for a 94-person military barracks.
- Five (5) years’ experience in the use of computers and computer-related devices
- Shall have or be able to obtain and maintain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Class B within 60 days of start date.
- Five (5) years’ experience communicating fluently both orally and in writing in English and
- Stennis Space Center, MS
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time off
- 10 Federal Holidays
- Monday to Friday with flexible work hours (may require additional weeknights and/or weekends).
- General core hours 0700-1800 hrs.
- Personnel may be required to travel CONUS or OCONUS for up to 4 weeks per trip.