INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Information may be automatically collected by our website, including your IP address, the address of the site you visited just prior to ours, and number of times an article or page from our site has been shared. You may choose to provide personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number and email address) on this website. Following are the ways you may provide the information and the types of information you may submit, and how we may use the information you provide.
You can submit your resume and other information online to apply for jobs with SPATHE. We use third-party service providers to help us conduct recruitment-related activities. We use the information you submit to evaluate your job application and to contact you regarding possible careers with SPATHE.
When you share contact information (i.e., email address, phone number) we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide products and services.
- Send you promotional materials or other communications.
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, offers, surveys and market research.
- Respond to your inquiries.
You can opt-out at any time by contacting us.
COOKIES AND LOG FILES
The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Remember, though, without cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all Web site features, such as submitting a resume online to pursue career opportunities with SPATHE.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
- We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
Your choices regarding our use of your Personal Information
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt out by following the instructions contained in each email. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that, if you opt out, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt out.
How you can access, change or suppress your Personal Information
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict, or delete Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may contact us at [email protected]. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We may provide links to other web sites for your convenience and information. These sites may operate independently from www.spathesystems.com and may not be under our control. These sites may have their own privacy notices in place, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. The entities that operate these sites are responsible for the content of their sites, any products or services they may offer through their sites or any other use of their sites.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose personal information about our website visitors, except as described here. We may share the information you provide with companies that are affiliated with SPATHE. We also share information provided by our website visitors with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf (for example, to assist with recruiting activities). In addition, we may disclose information about you (I) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (II) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (III) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try to ensure that the transferee uses personal information you have provided through this website in a manner that is consistent with this privacy notice.
We maintain security controls to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use or alteration of the personal information in our possession.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Sites to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Sites).
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them).
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation, or regulatory investigations).
UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE