Web Developer-Senior -TS/SCI
Website Spathe Systems, LLC
Spathe Systems is seeking a Web Developer-Senior for a NAVSPECWARCOM customer.
Spathe Systems is a rapidly growing SOF led, 8(a) defense contractor headquartered in Tampa, FL with offices in Fayetteville, NC and strategic partner locations in Virginia Beach and Coronado. As a small business with a tight knit family feel, Spathe empowers its employees to solve problems and make decisions.
SPATHE is looking for a qualified person to support our multi-year contract with the Navy Seals in support of their Enterprise Knowledge Management team! Responsible for developing, coding, testing, and debugging new software and enhancements to existing web software. Competent to work on complex programs. Works with technical staff to understand problems with web software and resolve them. The Contractor shall perform the following tasks:
- Communicate schedule with milestones, which includes technical reviews and audits, quality assurance checks estimated project completion times and customer acceptance testing.
- Perform development work in a non‐production development environment
- A pre‐release and/or staging environment that closely matches the production will be used to host applications for user testing and evaluation
- The Contractor shall provide consulting services and technical support for the creation and maintenance of a development and staging environment.
- Experience with object models to include JSON, CSOM and REST.
- Good to have skills or experience with Vue.js, Backbone.js, Ember, Knockout, Handlebars.js. Node.js and SharePoint.
- Test code to assure accuracy, integrity, interoperability, and completeness to achieve desired results with appropriate documentation of testing results.
- Provide documentation that addresses what core functionality and/or capability is being provided in a particular version of a product that is being delivered
- Release notes, manuals and or commenting of code will be provided for all custom development including new features, changes and or fixed bugs.
- Provide end-user documentation to include how-to guides, training guides, and frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Documentation shall be delivered in the form of portal wikis or other easily accessible platforms.
- Help the Government for the preparation of training materials to include delivering the user manual, demonstrating new product features, providing sample test data, and preparing scripts to support training objectives.
- Web Development experience, 5-10 years at the Senior level
- Experience in C# and MVC
- MA/MS Degree and/or 10+ years of relevant experience If degreed, prefer degree in Computer Science
- IAT Level II (Sec+)
- Dam Neck, Virginia
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time off
- 10 Federal Holidays
- 0800-1700 Monday through Friday adjusted as needed
Position ID: MSOFS-032-017 & MSOFS-032-018